Transcript 13

Showing 721-735 of 783 comments

「D I O」 has Doki Doki Literature Club 8 Jan @ 10:04pm
Originally posted by kwhero:
Man, some of those special poems completely lose me… But a few lines from “A Joke” caught my attention.

“Suddenly, the girl hated herself for being in love
This contradiction caused the script to derail
The universe started to collapse, but she killed herself just in time”

I know I’m pushing the Sayori theory a little harder than I should, but there’s just too many weird things about her death for me to ignore. Like the phrasing “but she killed herself just in time”. It makes it sound like she did it to save the universe from collapsing. This poem could be written by Sayori, Monika, or just by Dan.
My question is, how did “hxppy thxghts” (That one creepy picture of Sayori hanging herself) appear in the game files, when in Act 3, Monika says that messing with them “just drove them to kill themselves”, which implies that she didn’t know they were going to.
#721

DAVEJJ has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 2:16am
WOW thats MUCH to read!
this gives me something to look forward to at the beginning of 2018
#722

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 3:43am
Ahaha good pun xae-chan. I really liked it and thanks for the transcripts (as usual)

Anyway, let’s start:
Originally posted by ★SaYURI:
DearG, I still haven’t know that if Monika is a villain or a good guy in the next game.. Since the next game take place on another timeline and we got some clue that this AI girl would be in the next game as another character.. So what’s your awnser the all knowlage Gman??

You have to keep in mind that Monika probably isn’t going to appear directly in the next game since they’re “unrelated” and stuff (maybe as an easter egg?).

But , if she actually appears, what if the MC is Monika? What if, we take control of her? That would explain why she asks you to help her in the CYHM (help the other girls, “play” with the saved games to act accordingly…) because she probably knows that she won’t be able to do anything on her own (just like in DDLC).

Also recall that Yuri says that the book is about ” a girl that tries to recue her little sister from a religious sect”. If we consider that all the girls are related, maybe Monika’s that girl? Who knows right?

Obviously, in the next game and if this is actually true,nobody will say that we are controlling Monika. And if what we have discussed earlier is right, that we will be able to decide, then it’s up to you to be a hero or a villain ahaha.

Originally posted by kwhero:
Man, some of those special poems completely lose me… But a few lines from “A Joke” caught my attention.

“Suddenly, the girl hated herself for being in love
This contradiction caused the script to derail
The universe started to collapse, but she killed herself just in time”

I know I’m pushing the Sayori theory a little harder than I should, but there’s just too many weird things about her death for me to ignore. Like the phrasing “but she killed herself just in time”. It makes it sound like she did it to save the universe from collapsing. This poem could be written by Sayori, Monika, or just by Dan.

I really forgot how much that poem messed my mind. Really. It’s very very hard to tell who wrote it. Monika making fun of Sayori? Directly Sayori? Sheesh.

Your Sayori theory is not that exaggerate,actually, it makes sense. I agree that Sayori has some sort of knowledge about the world she’s living in. If we follow your approach, if this poem was actually written by Sayori, then somehow she knew that if she killed herself the game would continue. This makes me wonder what would have happened if she actually didn’t kill herself… Was such a possibility in the first place? I don’t think so. She had to die. And she knew she had to die. But why did she repent? Well, afterall she was in love right? Or to fool Monika? Man, Sayori maybe is smarter than she looks like. Ahaha

Also, this poem makes sense too if it had been written by Monika. Another cruel joke to the player. She really loves teasing us, doesn’t she?

Originally posted by 「D I O」:
My question is, how did “hxppy thxghts” (That one creepy picture of Sayori hanging herself) appear in the game files, when in Act 3, Monika says that messing with them “just drove them to kill themselves”, which implies that she didn’t know they were going to.

That question had been done before (maybe in the first 100 comments? man this thread sure is old ahaha) but without a proper answer. I mean, it’s like “The Joke” special poem. Who actually did it? Monika making fun of Sayori? Sayori at the moment of the suicide repenting? It’s really hard to tell.

If we consider Sayori, then the image probably represents her thoughts at the moment of the suicide. She maybe realised why she wanted to keep alive (hence happy thoughts) but it was too late because she was already choking. The problem with this is: Why didn’t Monika delete the file right away? She wasn’t able to see it? Or she just didn’t care? Monika sure is a psycho…

If this had been done by Monika, then again, this is just another cruel joke representing the idea above. She won’t stop messing us up!

What she says in Act 3 is just to ease her guilty conscience. She actually knew she killed them but she tries to keep cool and just blame it to their respective mental illnesses (untie the knot you know?). She was perfectly aware that they were going to kill themselves ( have a nice weekend! appeared before Yuri’s suicide) Monika really is trying to deceive us by playing dumb sometimes. So watch out with her sweet talk ! Ahaha

Last edited by Dearlaice Gortaigh; 9 Jan @ 3:49am
#723

「D I O」 has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 6:00am

Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
Originally posted by 「D I O」:
My question is, how did “hxppy thxghts” (That one creepy picture of Sayori hanging herself) appear in the game files, when in Act 3, Monika says that messing with them “just drove them to kill themselves”, which implies that she didn’t know they were going to.

That question had been done before (maybe in the first 100 comments? man this thread sure is old ahaha) but without a proper answer. I mean, it’s like “The Joke” special poem. Who actually did it? Monika making fun of Sayori? Sayori at the moment of the suicide repenting? It’s really hard to tell.

If we consider Sayori, then the image probably represents her thoughts at the moment of the suicide. She maybe realised why she wanted to keep alive (hence happy thoughts) but it was too late because she was already choking. The problem with this is: Why didn’t Monika delete the file right away? She wasn’t able to see it? Or she just didn’t care? Monika sure is a psycho…

If this had been done by Monika, then again, this is just another cruel joke representing the idea above. She won’t stop messing us up!

What she says in Act 3 is just to ease her guilty conscience. She actually knew she killed them but she tries to keep cool and just blame it to their respective mental illnesses (untie the knot you know?). She was perfectly aware that they were going to kill themselves ( have a nice weekend! appeared before Yuri’s suicide) Monika really is trying to deceive us by playing dumb sometimes. So watch out with her sweet talk ! Ahaha

Wow this thread really is old if the same questions are starting to come up again lol. That explanation actually makes sense.

Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
Ahaha good pun xae-chan. I really liked it and thanks for the transcripts (as usual)

Anyway, let’s start:
Originally posted by ★SaYURI:
DearG, I still haven’t know that if Monika is a villain or a good guy in the next game.. Since the next game take place on another timeline and we got some clue that this AI girl would be in the next game as another character.. So what’s your awnser the all knowlage Gman??

You have to keep in mind that Monika probably isn’t going to appear directly in the next game since they’re “unrelated” and stuff (maybe as an easter egg?).

But , if she actually appears, what if the MC is Monika? What if, we take control of her? That would explain why she asks you to help her in the CYHM (help the other girls, “play” with the saved games to act accordingly…) because she probably knows that she won’t be able to do anything on her own (just like in DDLC).

Also recall that Yuri says that the book is about ” a girl that tries to recue her little sister from a religious sect”. If we consider that all the girls are related, maybe Monika’s that girl? Who knows right?

Obviously, in the next game and if this is actually true,nobody will say that we are controlling Monika. And if what we have discussed earlier is right, that we will be able to decide, then it’s up to you to be a hero or a villain ahaha.

I like that theory, though a lot of people also believe that the MC in the next game will be the same MC as the one in DDLC, which I also think is a good idea, though if we’re going off the Markov theory that wouldn’t make much sense since we know that the protagonist of Markov is a “High school girl who moved in with her sister” and in Act I, the MC of DDLC says that Yuri relates to the main character in the way that she second guesses herself.

However, if we’re going off the Markov theory, then I believe that Yuri would fit that role the most [With the whole thing with the Protagonist saying that Yuri relates to the main character of the book in both Act I and Act II]. I feel like in Act II, the Markov book changed drastically to make Libitina or maybe even another experiment the “anti-hero” of the book rather than this “high school girl” being the protagonist, since it seems to be drastically different with the whole “Religious camp-turned experimental prison with experiments that have a trait [Third Eye?] that turns them into killing machines that lust for blood, and that the prison gets worse as the book goes on, as they start cutting off their limbs and affixing them to-” And then Yuri cuts off, saying that it’s a spoiler.

In Act II, MC still says that Yuri relates to the protagonist of Markov, but Yuri gets more defensive, saying that she doesn’t, and when the MC says that he was talking about the self-doubt, Yuri says that she thought he was talking about “something else”, most likely the self-harm, that they didn’t get to yet. If the protagonist of Markov was the same in both acts, wouldn’t Yuri also get defensive about this in Act I? Could there be a possibility that in the next game, there’ll be two different stories going on at the same time? Or maybe there will be multiple acts again? Only time can tell.
Last edited by 「D I O」; 9 Jan @ 6:07am
#724

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 6:50am
Originally posted by 「D I O」:

Wow this thread really is old if the same questions are starting to come up again lol. That explanation actually makes sense.

Don’t worry, you can make the same questions over and over again 🙂
Sometimes we can even come up with better ideas ahaha.

Originally posted by 「D I O」:
I like that theory, though a lot of people also believe that the MC in the next game will be the same MC as the one in DDLC, which I also think is a good idea, though if we’re going off the Markov theory that wouldn’t make much sense since we know that the protagonist of Markov is a “High school girl who moved in with her sister” and in Act I, the MC of DDLC says that Yuri relates to the main character in the way that she second guesses herself.

I doubt that the MC will be the same. That would make things a little bit “weird”.

Anyway, I said it might be Monika since, well, she knows about it(the book, the facility etc) but
Yuri, is indeed more fitted(too many references). Either case, it’s most likely to be Monika rather than Yuri because the games are “unrelated” so the link can’t be so direct. Monika seems to be the one who has multilayer perception too. But when I mean Monika I don’t mean the cheerful girl with emerald green eyes I mean the one that asks for help in the CYHM. The one that talks to you outside of the game. Things are getting complicated! Ahaha

Originally posted by 「D I O」:
However, if we’re going off the Markov theory, then I believe that Yuri would fit that role the most [With the whole thing with the Protagonist saying that Yuri relates to the main character of the book in both Act I and Act II]. I feel like in Act II, the Markov book changed drastically to make Libitina or maybe even another experiment the “anti-hero” of the book rather than this “high school girl” being the protagonist, since it seems to be drastically different with the whole “Religious camp-turned experimental prison with experiments that have a trait [Third Eye?] that turns them into killing machines that lust for blood, and that the prison gets worse as the book goes on, as they start cutting off their limbs and affixing them to-” And then Yuri cuts off, saying that it’s a spoiler.

In Act II, MC still says that Yuri relates to the protagonist of Markov, but Yuri gets more defensive, saying that she doesn’t, and when the MC says that he was talking about the self-doubt, Yuri says that she thought he was talking about “something else”, most likely the self-harm, that they didn’t get to yet. If the protagonist of Markov was the same in both acts, wouldn’t Yuri also get defensive about this in Act I? Could there be a possibility that in the next game, there’ll be two different stories going on at the same time? Only time can tell

I think the book in both acts are the same, but Yuri “focuses” ( or tells the MC) only about what she actually really likes ( or relates to). In act 1 she actually gets the reference but in act 2 she also gets the reference but she thinks about something more gruesome ( self harm? torture? )

Yuri actually gets “defensive” on act 1 but in such a way that you don’t actually perceive it as “self-defence”. She just waits to see what the MC was going to say, without drawing early conclusions ( what is what happens in act 2) . Afterall, the MC hadn’t read the book so why would she get nervous for? Right?

Moreover, we don’t know if we are actually going to be the girl that looks for her sister. What if we’re from the facility? What if we’re the little sister? Man, too many options ahaha.

And I’m pretty sure that the new game will have some sort of side stories too ( almost all VNs have side stories… even DDLC has one right? Ahaha).

Waiting sure is boring… but at least we have this thread, haven’t we? Ahaha
Last edited by Dearlaice Gortaigh; 9 Jan @ 7:14am
#725

「D I O」 has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 7:40am
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
Originally posted by 「D I O」:

Wow this thread really is old if the same questions are starting to come up again lol. That explanation actually makes sense.

Don’t worry, you can make the same questions over and over again 🙂
Sometimes we can even come up with better ideas ahaha.

Originally posted by 「D I O」:
I like that theory, though a lot of people also believe that the MC in the next game will be the same MC as the one in DDLC, which I also think is a good idea, though if we’re going off the Markov theory that wouldn’t make much sense since we know that the protagonist of Markov is a “High school girl who moved in with her sister” and in Act I, the MC of DDLC says that Yuri relates to the main character in the way that she second guesses herself.

I doubt that the MC will be the same. That would make things a little bit “weird”.

Anyway, I said it might be Monika since, well, she knows about it(the book, the facility etc) but
Yuri, is indeed more fitted(too many references). Either case, it’s most likely to be Monika rather than Yuri because the games are “unrelated” so the link can’t be so direct. Monika seems to be the one who has multilayer perception too. But when I mean Monika I don’t mean the cheerful girl with emerald green eyes I mean the one that asks for help in the CYHM. The one that talks to you outside of the game. Things are getting complicated! Ahaha

Originally posted by 「D I O」:
However, if we’re going off the Markov theory, then I believe that Yuri would fit that role the most [With the whole thing with the Protagonist saying that Yuri relates to the main character of the book in both Act I and Act II]. I feel like in Act II, the Markov book changed drastically to make Libitina or maybe even another experiment the “anti-hero” of the book rather than this “high school girl” being the protagonist, since it seems to be drastically different with the whole “Religious camp-turned experimental prison with experiments that have a trait [Third Eye?] that turns them into killing machines that lust for blood, and that the prison gets worse as the book goes on, as they start cutting off their limbs and affixing them to-” And then Yuri cuts off, saying that it’s a spoiler.

In Act II, MC still says that Yuri relates to the protagonist of Markov, but Yuri gets more defensive, saying that she doesn’t, and when the MC says that he was talking about the self-doubt, Yuri says that she thought he was talking about “something else”, most likely the self-harm, that they didn’t get to yet. If the protagonist of Markov was the same in both acts, wouldn’t Yuri also get defensive about this in Act I? Could there be a possibility that in the next game, there’ll be two different stories going on at the same time? Only time can tell

I think the book in both acts are the same, but Yuri “focuses” ( or tells the MC) only about what she actually really likes ( or relates to). In act 1 she actually gets the reference but in act 2 she also gets the reference but she thinks about something more gruesome ( self harm? torture? )

Yuri actually gets “defensive” on act 1 but in such a way that you don’t actually perceive it as “self-defence”. She just waits to see what the MC was going to say, without drawing early conclusions ( what is what happens in act 2) . Afterall, the MC hadn’t read the book so why would she get nervous for? Right?

Moreover, we don’t know if we are actually going to be the girl that looks for her sister. What if we’re from the facility? What if we’re the little sister? Man, too many options ahaha.

And I’m pretty sure that the new game will have some sort of side stories too ( almost all VNs have side stories… even DDLC has one right? Ahaha).

Waiting sure is boring… but at least we have this thread, haven’t we? Ahaha
Yeah, theorizing is fun lol. For all we know PL might have no relation to Markov, though it does seem extremely likely, lots of coincidences.
#726

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 7:47am
I know right?

Expressing your ideas and feelings…
Proving to others that you might have a point…
Waiting for others to show you their ideas…
Talking about them in a calm way…

This is the best!

And yes, PL and Markov seem to be tightly related. Or either they both appear at the same time or there will be references (easter eggs etc)
#727

orian34 has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 8:11am
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
I know right?

Expressing your ideas and feelings…
Proving to others that you might have a point…
Waiting for others to show you their ideas…
Talking about them in a calm way…

This is the best!

And yes, PL and Markov seem to be tightly related. Or either they both appear at the same time or there will be references (easter eggs etc)
Actually, if it can be trusted(and the answer is probably no.), we’d see the antagonist pov?
This bit in Yuri’s poem seems to relate.

“Fresh blood seeps through the line parting her skin and slowly colors her breast red. I begin to hyperventilate as my compulsion grows. The images won’t go away. Images of me driving the knife into her flesh continuously, ♥♥♥♥ing her body with the blade, making a mess of her. My head starts going crazy as my thoughts start to return. Shooting pain assaults my mind along with my thoughts. This is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. How could I ever let myself think these things? But it’s unmistakable. The lust continues to linger through my veins. An ache in my muscles stems from the unreleased tension experienced by my entire body. Her Third Eye is drawing me closer.”
#728

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 8:15am
We could actually be with the “bad” guys:

A member of the facility(like the doctor)?
An experiment from the facility(like Libitina)?

This is actually possible. In the first run we will probably mess up so in the second run we will be able to change our decisions or try to avoid the mistakes we had done in the past

EDIT: Being the villains so we can turn into heroes. That’d be cool, right?
Last edited by Dearlaice Gortaigh; 9 Jan @ 8:25am
#729

xae-chan has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 8:33am
As of last evening, we have a domain. It was an old WordPress blogging site which will be rebuilt from the ground up. The Doki Doki Literature Club Reference Library will have a life or its own.
#730

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 8:46am
Originally posted by xae-chan:
As of last evening, we have a domain. It was an old WordPress blogging site which will be rebuilt from the ground up. The Doki Doki Literature Club Reference Library will have a life or its own.

We are going BIG . To celebrate this, here you have an encoded message:

}wI77ug8xuIg{JpH7uhgxrcExwI4{bHH7uIg|)Hg}rp8}rcE|Jp8};}g)Kqg)wHdxrpb|rp87uhg}”ll

and a clue https://i.imgur.com/8VAwN05.png

Have fun!
#731

Cadillac {Farmskins.com} has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 8:52am
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
Originally posted by xae-chan:
As of last evening, we have a domain. It was an old WordPress blogging site which will be rebuilt from the ground up. The Doki Doki Literature Club Reference Library will have a life or its own.

We are going BIG . To celebrate this, here you have an encoded message:

}wI77ug8xuIg{JpH7uhgxrcExwI4{bHH7uIg|)Hg}rp8}rcE|Jp8};}g)Kqg)wHdxrpb|rp87uhg}”ll

and a clue https://i.imgur.com/8VAwN05.png

Have fun!
Wait so is this something that you know there answer to or do you need it to be decoded?
#732

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 8:53am
Originally posted by Cadillac ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥com}:
Wait so is this something that you know there answer to or do you need it to be decoded?

I did it myself for you to have fun . Don’t worry, it has nothing to do with DDLC at all
#733

Cadillac {Farmskins.com} has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 8:55am
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
Originally posted by Cadillac ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥com}:
Wait so is this something that you know there answer to or do you need it to be decoded?

I did it myself for you to have fun . Don’t worry, it has nothing to do with DDLC at all
Oh alright nice. Sounds like fun lol.
#734

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 1:13pm
BTW guys, I’ve got another crazy idea regarding Yuri’s poem (yes I know I keep hurting myself with this…)

I’ve thought that it could probably be Braille. It has the right format and the right lenght too… but I can’t get anything though…Probably I’ve messed up somewhere while converting words into . and –

Anyway, here’s Yuri’s poem in . and – in the “Braille” format (3 rows x2 columns)

….-..—.-.—.–.-.–.–..-.-..–..—–.—.—–.-.—-..-…-.-…–..——..–….-.–.–….—..–……-…-.–.—-….-…….-.–..-.—-..-.-…-..-..-….-…—….—.-.—.—.—-…——-..–.-….-.–.-.-.——.-..——..-.-.–.-.–..–….—….—.-..—-.-..-….-….-.-.-..–..-..-.—.-..-..-.–.-.–.-…..–..

EDIT: Steam format is a paint in the ***
Last edited by Dearlaice Gortaigh; 9 Jan @ 1:15pm
#735

Showing 721-735 of 783 comments

Showing 736-750 of 783 comments

orian34 has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 1:22pm
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
BTW guys, I’ve got another crazy idea regarding Yuri’s poem (yes I know I keep hurting myself with this…)

I’ve thought that it could probably be Braille. It has the right format and the right lenght too… but I can’t get anything though…Probably I’ve messed up somewhere while converting words into . and –

Anyway, here’s Yuri’s poem in . and – in the “Braille” format (3 rows x2 columns)

….-..—.-.—.–.-.–.–..-.-..–..—–.—.—–.-.—-..-…-.-…–..——..–….-.–.–….—..–……-…-.–.—-….-…….-.–..-.—-..-.-…-..-..-….-…—….—.-.—.—.—-…——-..–.-….-.–.-.-.——.-..——..-.-.–.-.–..–….—….—.-..—-.-..-….-….-.-.-..–..-..-.—.-..-..-.–.-.–.-…..–..

EDIT: Steam format is a paint in the ***
But then, what would it mean?
#736

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 1:25pm
So far random letters like ÉN⠼À

EDIT: It depends on how you order the rows. You can obtain different things but none of them seem to make any sense. I’ll review the whole thing in the future just in case
Last edited by Dearlaice Gortaigh; 9 Jan @ 1:33pm
#737

Da ninja has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 2:32pm

YouTube™ Video: Doki Doki’s ONLY Solution! (Doki Doki Literature Club Ending Theory)
Views: 67,032
Subscribe for future videos! ► http://bit.ly/1wbdvtl Finding Paradise’s TRUE GOAL? ► http://bit.ly/2lRZsgK DECODING Dream Daddy’s Cult!
#738

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 3:01pm
Originally posted by Da ninja:

YouTube™ Video: Doki Doki’s ONLY Solution! (Doki Doki Literature Club Ending Theory)
Views: 67,032
Subscribe for future videos! ► http://bit.ly/1wbdvtl Finding Paradise’s TRUE GOAL? ► http://bit.ly/2lRZsgK DECODING Dream Daddy’s Cult!

Could somebody give this guy the link to our forum? I bet his mind will get blown! Ahaha.

I think that his theory is a theory that we proposed at the very beginning of this thread (comment #20 perhaps?)

Anyway, thanks for sharing this video ! It’s nice to see that other people think like us !
#739

★SaYURI has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 3:58pm
Originally posted by Da ninja:

YouTube™ Video: Doki Doki’s ONLY Solution! (Doki Doki Literature Club Ending Theory)
Views: 67,032
Subscribe for future videos! ► http://bit.ly/1wbdvtl Finding Paradise’s TRUE GOAL? ► http://bit.ly/2lRZsgK DECODING Dream Daddy’s Cult!

YouTubeâ„¢ Video: Thank you! – Michael Scott
Views: 29,349
A clip from the episode “Golden Ticket”, from Season 5, episode 19 of TV Series The Office. Copyright disclaimer: I do not own any rights to this video.

Now I have something to watch instead of doing my homework and sleep.
#740

kwhero has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 4:25pm
No theory here, but I felt like getting down some nagging thoughts.

So in Act 2, day 3… I’ve wondered why exactly you’re forced onto Yuri’s route. I mean, you get the Natsuki neck snapping scene if you write a poem for her, but all of the characters act like your poem is written for Yuri no matter what. Salvato said that this is because at this point in the story, Yuri is the one driving the plot forward and I usually take his word as gospel when it comes to theories, but… Storywise, it doesn’t make sense… Unless Yuri also has some script control and even managed to make Monika think the poem was for her. It’s pretty popular among DDLC theorists to say Yuri has some script control. But that leaves only Natsuki as the one that’s left in the dark, which bugs me.

Something else that bugged me was that random red filter in act 2 that comes with some “meaty” sounds. In the script, it’s called the “faint effect”, but I’m not sure why it’s there, since Monika would have no reason to do that to the player and it doesn’t feel like something you’d call a glitch.

Also, there’s that sound file, “eyes.ogg”, that’s unused in the game. Some people say that when it’s slowed down it sounds like “get me out”, but that seems a little boring for something to hide like that.
#741

xae-chan has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 7:08pm
kwhero,

No clues to embellish, just a random, amusing thought – Natsuki puzzling the mc and Sayori relationship (paraphrasing) How could someone so er, fluffy associate with in the poem games you? It’d be like dragging around a rock..

I was trying to sort out the variations in the poem games and N’s seem even more convoluted.
#742

Jadebenn has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 7:51pm
Originally posted by kwhero:
Also, if we’re going for 4th wall breaks, then I’m gonna say he/she’s talking to the player. Someone that’s been watching over them and helping them to make decisions that would let them escape. Someone who he/she can’t see, but can see him/her and knows that everyone has died since their escape. Someone who couldn’t put a stop to it.

“I think you might be able to go back…or however you want to put it…”
“…To go back and tell them what’s going to happen.”

This might mean that as the player, we’ll be able to make a new choice when reloading a save because we got new information from the future? I like the idea, actually. It fits well with his style of fully implementing a visual novel’s capabilities into a story and in my opinion would hit people’s expectations to have a story like that.
I feel like you’re overthinking it.

The most elegant explanation for the monika.chr message is that it was written by the MC after everyone else’s deletion. See, the MC has no character file; he cannot be deleted. So, with everyone else gone, guess who becomes club president, and the meta knowledge it details, by default? The only person left: MC. That’s why he says everyone else is dead. That’s why he doesn’t bother telling you his name. That’s why he talking to you, the player. Because you’re the only one that can fix this.
#743

★SaYURI has Doki Doki Literature Club 9 Jan @ 9:31pm
Originally posted by Jadebenn:
Originally posted by kwhero:
Also, if we’re going for 4th wall breaks, then I’m gonna say he/she’s talking to the player. Someone that’s been watching over them and helping them to make decisions that would let them escape. Someone who he/she can’t see, but can see him/her and knows that everyone has died since their escape. Someone who couldn’t put a stop to it.

“I think you might be able to go back…or however you want to put it…”
“…To go back and tell them what’s going to happen.”

This might mean that as the player, we’ll be able to make a new choice when reloading a save because we got new information from the future? I like the idea, actually. It fits well with his style of fully implementing a visual novel’s capabilities into a story and in my opinion would hit people’s expectations to have a story like that.
I feel like you’re overthinking it.

The most elegant explanation for the monika.chr message is that it was written by the MC after everyone else’s deletion. See, the MC has no character file; he cannot be deleted. So, with everyone else gone, guess who becomes club president, and the meta knowledge it details, by default? The only person left: MC. That’s why he says everyone else is dead. That’s why he doesn’t bother telling you his name. That’s why he talking to you, the player. Because you’re the only one that can fix this.
Wait… But dosen’t that Monika is the one who tell us about those “Monika 2018 Plan” theory? Well if the MC is the one who telling us “the player” about those 2018 theory so, ugh if all the girls are DEAD dosen’t mean that Monika is dead too since she turns into an AI Virus Ghost to Protect the MC from Sayori 2.0 (which 99% will hang in there with you F O R E V E R). So I don’t really think the MC writes the 2018 theory.. And if the MC writes it for you the Player then YOU are Monika/Libitina!
#744

kwhero has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 3:40am
Originally posted by Jadebenn:
I feel like you’re overthinking it.

The most elegant explanation for the monika.chr message is that it was written by the MC after everyone else’s deletion. See, the MC has no character file; he cannot be deleted. So, with everyone else gone, guess who becomes club president, and the meta knowledge it details, by default? The only person left: MC. That’s why he says everyone else is dead. That’s why he doesn’t bother telling you his name. That’s why he talking to you, the player. Because you’re the only one that can fix this.

I meant that talking about the next game, actually. Lately, I feel like trying to attach the easter eggs to DDLC is overthinking it, and things seem to fit together better if we just assume they’re scenes from the new game. For DDLC stuff, I’m trying to look more for clues hidden in plain sight.
#745

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 3:44am
Originally posted by kwhero:
No theory here, but I felt like getting down some nagging thoughts.

So in Act 2, day 3… I’ve wondered why exactly you’re forced onto Yuri’s route. I mean, you get the Natsuki neck snapping scene if you write a poem for her, but all of the characters act like your poem is written for Yuri no matter what. Salvato said that this is because at this point in the story, Yuri is the one driving the plot forward and I usually take his word as gospel when it comes to theories, but… Storywise, it doesn’t make sense… Unless Yuri also has some script control and even managed to make Monika think the poem was for her. It’s pretty popular among DDLC theorists to say Yuri has some script control. But that leaves only Natsuki as the one that’s left in the dark, which bugs me.

I’m glad that you have brought up these thoughts. They also bugged me in the past too but I kinda have them “under control”. This is what I think:

Salvato is right about “Yuri driving the plot forward” BUT that doesn’t involve her having script powers.

How?

At this point, obviously, the game’s broken. Monika broke it, or at least, we assume that. What’s actually broken inside the game? We exactly don’t know what. But since whatever you do the poem is always for Yuri and also glitch words appear in the “poem making” section we can assume that everything concerning the MC poems is broken. Since that functionality is not working correctly, and the game must carry on, remember the order that Mithost once said: S,N,Y

Yuri’s the first one hence all the poems will be for her no matter what and that’s why Salvato probably said that she’s the one that keeps everything going (sort of)

As you can see, if we assume that what I’ve said is correct, Yuri hasn’t any kind of script powers and makes sense “Storywise”.

Originally posted by kwhero:
Something else that bugged me was that random red filter in act 2 that comes with some “meaty” sounds. In the script, it’s called the “faint effect”, but I’m not sure why it’s there, since Monika would have no reason to do that to the player and it doesn’t feel like something you’d call a glitch.

Also, there’s that sound file, “eyes.ogg”, that’s unused in the game. Some people say that when it’s slowed down it sounds like “get me out”, but that seems a little boring for something to hide like that.

That red filter is really weird. And the name’s even weirder.
The only explanation I can give you is that it’s related to the Third Eye. Like you’ve said, it can’t be a glitch. And Monika has actually no reason to show that to you. So what is it?
Maybe it’s the distortion created after using her Third Eye ( if I’m not wrong that happens after one of the “deja vus” right?)

In the PL file we can see these parameters:
Local distortion
Distortion decay
Third Eye Activation Test
Third Eye Suppression Test

So it even makes sense that the file is called “faint effect”. Monika’s trying to supress the distortion created by her Third Eye so we don’t “freak out”. But she’s not very good at it, is she? Ahaha

And about eyes.ogg I’ve heard many people talk about it but I’ve never had the “pleasure” to listen to it. I guess that if you modify it with Audacity maybe you’ll be able to hear something but , oh well, that would be too easy at this point, right? Ahaha
#746

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 3:57am
Originally posted by kwhero:
I meant that talking about the next game, actually. Lately, I feel like trying to attach the easter eggs to DDLC is overthinking it, and things seem to fit together better if we just assume they’re scenes from the new game. For DDLC stuff, I’m trying to look more for clues hidden in plain sight.

I agree that now trying to relate DDLC and its easter eggs seems to be “outlawed” since DS said that we really shouldn’t do that. Relating them with future or parallel projects is better and makes some sort of sense, right? And I also agree that DDLC keeps all its secrets (or most of them) at plain sight just to make fun of us.
#747

kwhero has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 4:08am
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
I’m glad that you have brought up these thoughts. They also bugged me in the past too but I kinda have them “under control”. This is what I think:

Salvato is right about “Yuri driving the plot forward” BUT that doesn’t involve her having script powers.

How?

At this point, obviously, the game’s broken. Monika broke it, or at least, we assume that. What’s actually broken inside the game? We exactly don’t know what. But since whatever you do the poem is always for Yuri and also glitch words appear in the “poem making” section we can assume that everything concerning the MC poems is broken. Since that functionality is not working correctly, and the game must carry on, remember the order that Mithost once said: S,N,Y

Yuri’s the first one hence all the poems will be for her no matter what and that’s why Salvato probably said that she’s the one that keeps everything going (sort of)

As you can see, if we assume that what I’ve said is correct, Yuri hasn’t any kind of script powers and makes sense “Storywise”.
Interesting. A broken poem system definitely works.
#748

「D I O」 has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 4:15am
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
Originally posted by kwhero:
Something else that bugged me was that random red filter in act 2 that comes with some “meaty” sounds. In the script, it’s called the “faint effect”, but I’m not sure why it’s there, since Monika would have no reason to do that to the player and it doesn’t feel like something you’d call a glitch.

Also, there’s that sound file, “eyes.ogg”, that’s unused in the game. Some people say that when it’s slowed down it sounds like “get me out”, but that seems a little boring for something to hide like that.

That red filter is really weird. And the name’s even weirder.
The only explanation I can give you is that it’s related to the Third Eye. Like you’ve said, it can’t be a glitch. And Monika has actually no reason to show that to you. So what is it?
Maybe it’s the distortion created after using her Third Eye ( if I’m not wrong that happens after one of the “deja vus” right?)

In the PL file we can see these parameters:
Local distortion
Distortion decay
Third Eye Activation Test
Third Eye Suppression Test

So it even makes sense that the file is called “faint effect”. Monika’s trying to supress the distortion created by her Third Eye so we don’t “freak out”. But she’s not very good at it, is she? Ahaha

And about eyes.ogg I’ve heard many people talk about it but I’ve never had the “pleasure” to listen to it. I guess that if you modify it with Audacity maybe you’ll be able to hear something but , oh well, that would be too easy at this point, right? Ahaha

Okay so, I got eyes.ogg from the game files [which is a harder task than it actually seems, you actually have to download a program and decompile the “audio.rpa” file], and put it in Audacity. Here’s what it sounds like before speeding it up:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1D1LQGyUwtq

And here’s what it sounds like after speeding it up:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gPjZABWl2l

I mean, it kinda DOES sound like “get me out”, but at this point I don’t even know what it is, it could be nothing for all we know. Dan Salvato is a genius at hiding things.
Last edited by 「D I O」; 10 Jan @ 4:18am
#749

Cadillac {Farmskins.com} has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 4:33am
This entire thread blows my mind at what people think of and what they dig up that Dan Salvato hides in all sorts of parts of this game.
#750

Showing 736-750 of 783 comments

Showing 751-765 of 783 comments

「D I O」 has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 5:03am
Also, there’s an audio file called “gnid”. I’m pretty sure that this is just a little easter egg or something, but when I reversed it and sped it up, it sounded like a “ding” sound effect:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1BGC0Ib7BHT

Man, Dan’s hid random things everywhere, even things that are most likely totally unrelated to the story or to his next project.
#751

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 5:05am
Originally posted by 「D I O」:

Okay so, I got eyes.ogg from the game files [which is a harder task than it actually seems, you actually have to download a program and decompile the “audio.rpa” file], and put it in Audacity. Here’s what it sounds like before speeding it up:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1D1LQGyUwtq

And here’s what it sounds like after speeding it up:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gPjZABWl2l

I mean, it kinda DOES sound like “get me out”, but at this point I don’t even know what it is, it could be nothing for all we know. Dan Salvato is a genius at hiding things.

Many thanks for the audios! Good job !

I actually heard the slow version in the past (don’t know where though…)but never the quick one.

I know I’m pretty deaf but for me it says something like “Pick me up” or “Get me out” if I REALLY listen closely. It sounds like a somewhat distorted Monika though… If we try to find this meaning, well, the answer is easy. Another plead for help! Yay! But I really prefer not touching this at the moment. DS is making us play some sort of Minesweeper but we don’t know if we’re avoiding the mines! Ahaha
#752

orian34 has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 5:21am
The clapping sound at the end is weird tho. What could it be.

It feels like it needs to be distorded even more to reach the “original” voice
#753

audreyrose.banana has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 6:09am
The piano is actually a piano. When you get into the void with Monika, she says “i wish there was a piano in here” and if the piano meant a keyboard, it wouldnt make sense because Monika already deleted the other characters and she got what she wanted.
#754

xae-chan has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 6:32am
「D I O」
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1D1LQGyUwtq

And here’s what it sounds like after speeding it up:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gPjZABWl2l

I mean, it kinda DOES sound like “get me out”, but at this point I don’t even know what it is, it could be nothing for all we know. Dan Salvato is a genius at hiding things

A great find, TY for making the effort.

I … believe the second one is playing in reverse.

#755

orian34 has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 6:59am
Originally posted by 「D I O」:
Also, there’s an audio file called “gnid”. I’m pretty sure that this is just a little easter egg or something, but when I reversed it and sped it up, it sounded like a “ding” sound effect:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1BGC0Ib7BHT

Man, Dan’s hid random things everywhere, even things that are most likely totally unrelated to the story or to his next project.
I’m kinda unexperienced, but I tried to change the sound a bit, and I can’t recall her tone of voice, but it seems like it’s kinda similar.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0i5Y9SR6i6a
#756

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 7:15am
Originally posted by orian34:
I’m kinda unexperienced, but I tried to change the sound a bit, and I can’t recall her tone of voice, but it seems like it’s kinda similar.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0i5Y9SR6i6a

Yeah, that totally sounds like Monika but with a lower pitch. I still don’t get the “click” sound at the end though…

Anyway, good job editing everyone!
Last edited by Dearlaice Gortaigh; 10 Jan @ 7:15am
#757

orian34 has Doki Doki Literature Club 10 Jan @ 8:44pm
I just had some kind of flash. What if she’s saying “give me up”?
#758

Cadillac {Farmskins.com} has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 2:14am
Originally posted by orian34:
I just had some kind of flash. What if she’s saying “give me up”?
Holy♥♥♥♥♥♥you’re right. It might say that.
#759

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 5:30am
Ok everyone ! Yesterday an idea struck my mind.

Do you recall the audio that plays when you finish a poem in Act 2 and then (randomly) Sayori’s drawing dimly appears and starts moving upwards like if it was an old film which corners seem to be burning or already burnt? Is that audio eyes.ogg or something else? Would someone be so kind to find it and then post it here? Also, could you please edit the audio to find out if the’re a message or something? Thank you 🙂

BTW, I think someone here suggested Katawa Shoujo as a recommended read. I started reading it yesterday. So far so good but man, it’s LONG.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion to whoever proposed it here !
#760

orian34 has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 6:00am
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
Ok everyone ! Yesterday an idea struck my mind.

Do you recall the audio that plays when you finish a poem in Act 2 and then (randomly) Sayori’s drawing dimly appears and starts moving upwards like if it was an old film which corners seem to be burning or already burnt? Is that audio eyes.ogg or something else? Would someone be so kind to find it and then post it here? Also, could you please edit the audio to find out if the’re a message or something? Thank you 🙂

BTW, I think someone here suggested Katawa Shoujo as a recommended read. I started reading it yesterday. So far so good but man, it’s LONG.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion to whoever proposed it here !
You’ll understand what the “feels” are afterwards 😉
Def worth it.

I could try to go see, but I have no idea really, so I’ll stab in the dark.
#761

kwhero has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 6:02am
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
Ok everyone ! Yesterday an idea struck my mind.

Do you recall the audio that plays when you finish a poem in Act 2 and then (randomly) Sayori’s drawing dimly appears and starts moving upwards like if it was an old film which corners seem to be burning or already burnt? Is that audio eyes.ogg or something else? Would someone be so kind to find it and then post it here? Also, could you please edit the audio to find out if the’re a message or something? Thank you 🙂

BTW, I think someone here suggested Katawa Shoujo as a recommended read. I started reading it yesterday. So far so good but man, it’s LONG.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion to whoever proposed it here !
I think the sound you’re talking about is “baa.ogg”. “eyes.ogg” doesn’t seem to be used anywhere in the game.
#762

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 6:05am
Originally posted by orian34:
You’ll understand what the “feels” are afterwards 😉
Def worth it.

I could try to go see, but I have no idea really, so I’ll stab in the dark.

I really hope so! Every time I read a VN now I have the feeling that in any second someone will do/say something that will definitely explode in my face ( a trauma thanks to Monika…)

Originally posted by kwhero:
I think the sound you’re talking about is “baa.ogg”. “eyes.ogg” doesn’t seem to be used anywhere in the game.

I’m not really sure. “baa.ogg” is not the audio that plays when you click on a glitch word? I guess there must something in that audio because if it’s not “eyes.ogg” it really sounds alike.
Last edited by Dearlaice Gortaigh; 11 Jan @ 6:06am
#763

Cadillac {Farmskins.com} has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 6:10am
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
Ok everyone ! Yesterday an idea struck my mind.

Do you recall the audio that plays when you finish a poem in Act 2 and then (randomly) Sayori’s drawing dimly appears and starts moving upwards like if it was an old film which corners seem to be burning or already burnt? Is that audio eyes.ogg or something else? Would someone be so kind to find it and then post it here? Also, could you please edit the audio to find out if the’re a message or something? Thank you 🙂

BTW, I think someone here suggested Katawa Shoujo as a recommended read. I started reading it yesterday. So far so good but man, it’s LONG.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion to whoever proposed it here !
I literally just passed this in my current playthrough lol
#764

kwhero has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 6:19am
Oh, the background “music” for the glitched poem game. Nevermind. That is eyes.ogg. Not sure why I thought it wasn’t used. Still, it’s a mystery. I tried making a spectograph out of it like in the Sayori file, and running a bunch of hidden file detectors on it, but came up with nothing. If we just take it as a simple “get me out”, it could just be another hint that Sayori isn’t really gone in Act 2.
#765

Showing 751-765 of 783 comments

Showing 766-780 of 784 comments

orian34 has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 6:23am
Originally posted by kwhero:
Oh, the background “music” for the glitched poem game. Nevermind. That is eyes.ogg. Not sure why I thought it wasn’t used. Still, it’s a mystery. I tried making a spectograph out of it like in the Sayori file, and running a bunch of hidden file detectors on it, but came up with nothing. If we just take it as a simple “get me out”, it could just be another hint that Sayori isn’t really gone in Act 2.
Do you mean, it is Sayori saying to us to “give me up”. part of the suicide and not wanting that we try to care for her.
#766

kwhero has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 6:43am
Originally posted by orian34:
Do you mean, it is Sayori saying to us to “give me up”. part of the suicide and not wanting that we try to care for her.
That, or “get me out”. There’s a ton of things in the game that say the characters are never really gone once they’ve been deleted. This could just be Sayori feeling trapped somewhere.
#767

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 6:45am
So it’s eyes.ogg, right? I knew I had heard it before…

Oh well, now the meat has even more sauce…

EDIT: The voice in eyes.ogg is Monika’s (or at least it resembles a lot like Monika’s)
It could be Sayori if we consider that all the girls are alike and bla bla bla

EDIT 2: I find amusing that the name is eyes. So bloody funny. Also, recall that Sayori.chr is an ogg. References that point other references. This game must be 2017s best digital labyrinth
Last edited by Dearlaice Gortaigh; 11 Jan @ 6:52am
#768

orian34 has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 6:59am
I tried to tweak around, but I’m really bad at it. Still a slightly toned down version. I am really convinced the last word is “up”, so “get me out” seem unlikely…for me.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0dpaGMKlC7K
#769

kwhero has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 7:08am
Originally posted by orian34:
I tried to tweak around, but I’m really bad at it. Still a slightly toned down version. I am really convinced the last word is “up”, so “get me out” seem unlikely…for me.
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0dpaGMKlC7K
I dunno. I’m not hearing a “p” sound. Honestly, now it sounds like “gimme ’em”
#770

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 7:18am
One silly question, does Salvato like frogs?



Because I don’t quite understand thiese pictures… Anyway, I guess that it’s just another bad joke to make us, theorists, drive mad or something. Well, it didn’t work! Ahaha

About the audio… for me the last word is also “up” or something similar but it’s very hard…

Give me up or Gimme up?
Pick me up?

Monika, you sing us a whole song but you can’t say a single short sentence? Why would you do this to us? Ahaha
#771

Zuvila has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 7:55am
@Dearlaice Gortaigh

Glad you’re starting Kawata Shoujo too ! I did the Rin run accidentally. It’s funny because I thought I would end up with the girl I relate the most too, but at the end I feel like I relate to all of them ^^. Rin’s run was so unexpected, she just is a total mess to understand which made me think “do I relate to that… damn I must be♥♥♥♥♥d up”.

Still, the game is like 5-7 hours per run so it’s plenty of playtime, I’ll do the other run next week, it’s definitely a crazy game. And FREE ! VN are my top “reading” activitie now. They are more like the “psychological” genre of book. Really glad I let down some FPS game to play this.

I saw your talk about the “eyes.ogg”. That makes me think, the only thing related to eyes in DDLC is Yuri’s when she start to become a creep. Not sure if the name’s file was suppose to have a link.
#772

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 8:15am
Originally posted by Zuvila:
@Dearlaice Gortaigh

Glad you’re starting Kawata Shoujo too ! I did the Rin run accidentally. It’s funny because I thought I would end up with the girl I relate the most too, but at the end I feel like I relate to all of them ^^. Rin’s run was so unexpected, she just is a total mess to understand which made me think “do I relate to that… damn I must be♥♥♥♥♥d up”.

Still, the game is like 5-7 hours per run so it’s plenty of playtime, I’ll do the other run next week, it’s definitely a crazy game. And FREE ! VN are my top “reading” activitie now. They are more like the “psychological” genre of book. Really glad I let down some FPS game to play this.

I saw your talk about the “eyes.ogg”. That makes me think, the only thing related to eyes in DDLC is Yuri’s when she start to become a creep. Not sure if the name’s file was suppose to have a link.

VNs are so cool ! I wish I had discovered them earlier ! So much time wasted…

I finished Tricolor Lovestory recently (very long VN with subpar english) and wanted more so I started Katawa

Anyway, I’ll keep reading Katawa Shoujo because I’ve literally just started. I might keep giving Rin a hand, who knows… ( I feel so bad right now but it was necessary)

I found a webpage that literally has a TON of them. You should try Tokyo Dark. I haven’t started it yet but seems pretty good.

And about eyes.ogg I think it’s just a mocking name probably put by Monika so don’t overthink it 😛
#773

orian34 has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 8:17am
It could even be some kind of subliminal message to manipulate us. Making us think Sayori says it
#774

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 8:27am
It could actually be anything:

A plead for help from Monika
A plead for help from Sayori
A diversion
A distorsion made by the Third Eye

Who knows right? But it’s clearly related to the Third Eye, that’s for sure.
Because, if you remember correctly, Sayori’s eyes are red in the drawing. Red, red like when Yuri’s eyes start bleeding. And I doubt that’s a coincidence.

So this, afterall, probably is just another evidence corroborating the existence of the Third Eye.

But ,at this point, there is no need to do so, right? Ahaha

Last edited by Dearlaice Gortaigh; 11 Jan @ 8:32am
#775

「D I O」 has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 9:31am
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
It could actually be anything:

A plead for help from Monika
A plead for help from Sayori
A diversion
A distorsion made by the Third Eye

Who knows right? But it’s clearly related to the Third Eye, that’s for sure.
Because, if you remember correctly, Sayori’s eyes are red in the drawing. Red, red like when Yuri’s eyes start bleeding. And I doubt that’s a coincidence.

So this, afterall, probably is just another evidence corroborating the existence of the Third Eye.

But ,at this point, there is no need to do so, right? Ahaha
It could be literally anything, Dan’s a mastermind when it comes to hiding things in the game files lol. I wonder why it’s called “eyes.ogg” though, the name could mean something [Third eye? Maybe something Yuri related?] since I reversed and sped up “gnid.ogg”, which spelled backwards is “ding”, and sure enough I got a ding sound. Also, when I open “gnid.ogg”, “ghostmenu.ogg” and a few others [mainly ones that start with the letter g] in VLC, I get this weird picture [I saw this somewhere on reddit and then decided to decompile the game’s files to find it myself]. I felt like I should share this with the discussion:

https://gyazo.com/35a9f8d72f234dd92388edcb2c49a366

But over on reddit someone reverse image searched it on google and got this rather weird image:

Source:

Also, I’ve been meaning to start reading Katawa Shoujo too. I should probably get started.
Last edited by 「D I O」; 11 Jan @ 9:39am
#776

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 11 Jan @ 10:08am
Interesting image : “What Recruiters Look For In A Cover Letter”

This reeks of the facility and the Third Eye…

EDIT: Thanks for the info!
Last edited by Dearlaice Gortaigh; 11 Jan @ 10:08am
#777

xae-chan has Doki Doki Literature Club 15 hours ago
The domain is live, but don’t expect much right away. WordPress has changed so much in three years. I have to learn a whole different platform and it used to be easy. Sadly, they completely lost sight of the KISS rule. Whatevs …

ddlcrl.net

WP has this strip the www. off and it’s a https connection. It can confuse Firefox …
#778

Dearlaice Gortaigh has Doki Doki Literature Club 1 hour ago
Originally posted by xae-chan:
The domain is live, but don’t expect much right away. WordPress has changed so much in three years. I have to learn a whole different platform and it used to be easy. Sadly, they completely lost sight of the KISS rule. Whatevs …

ddlcrl.net

WP has this strip the www. off and it’s a https connection. It can confuse Firefox …

Actually, the link is https://wwwddlcrl.net/

EDIT: Sorry for the slow response !
Last edited by Dearlaice Gortaigh; 1 hour ago
#779

Cadillac {Farmskins.com} has Doki Doki Literature Club 1 hour ago
Originally posted by Dearlaice Gortaigh:
Originally posted by xae-chan:
The domain is live, but don’t expect much right away. WordPress has changed so much in three years. I have to learn a whole different platform and it used to be easy. Sadly, they completely lost sight of the KISS rule. Whatevs …

ddlcrl.net

WP has this strip the www. off and it’s a https connection. It can confuse Firefox …

Actually the link is https://wwwddlcrl.net/
Yeah this is correct. The other one didn’t work.
#780

Showing 766-780 of 784 comments

 

Transcript 14